…Will cling to ‘the God and their guns’ — ‘We might have to, too.’
According to New Black Panther party Chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz:
- ‘As we go into this election the New Black Panther Party is going to play a great role’
New Black Panther Leader Shabbaz: Whites Will Be Very, Very, Very Angry in November…Will Cling to Their God and Their Guns We Might Have To, Too
- The white man cannot stop black people in this hour, even thought they have made them n****rs.
- ‘That black man that is on 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue’ proves that ‘a black man can accomplish what he will.’
- ‘The white man of America does not have one leader that they can put up against Barack Obama’ and ‘that is a heavy blow to the white ego.’
- Obama will win the ‘black, brown, minority, gay’ and the white ‘MSNBC vote’
- ‘White males, conservatives, Republicans, Tea Party and gun-toters …don‘t believe that they should be ruled over by black people’
- Michelle Obama ‘just crushes these white women’ with her superior beauty
- ‘George Zimmermans are going to be on the rise’.
- People who hate Obama will ’cling to their God and their guns. We might have to, too. We gotta get ready fast’
The New Black Panther party Chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz has taken to a new form of election rhetoric building up to the Presidential race of 2012. Besides mentioning that his group will be playing ‘a great role’ in the election, Shabazz went into detail on how Obama will win a second term and the violent things will happen after at the hands of ‘gun-toting‘ ’George Zimmermans‘ who ’don’t believe that they should be ruled over by black people.’
“As we go into this election and the election path, and the New Black Panther Party is going to play a great role. Y’all move out fast and get ready quick, fast, in a hurry.”
The article continues at The Blaze.
Audio of Shabazz corrected.